I was going through some old Vicci Martinez merchandise from 2007, remembering the time I went to a show and bought her live DVD album. I got back this receipt:
The address on the receipt had a street name that reminded me of my childhood neighborhood in the West End of Tacoma.
Woodlawn was a few streets down from my street, Shirley. I got a little nostalgic and looked at where this address was on the map.
Then I noticed something really interesting. I compared the distances between my childhood home and the house I was living in at the time in 2007 on South 12th Street with this receipt address.
The distances are exact right down to their respective doorsteps. Would you believe that? Also, both houses had “33” in the address. 2633 North Shirley Street, and 3315 South 12th Street: xx33 and 33xx. Strangely also, the numbers did similar reversals when looking at the distance units: 1.62 miles and 2.61 kilometers. Interesting how there are these repeating relationships between these figures.
Back then, I had no idea that such things like this were possible in what I thought to be a random, chaotic universe. It was here, back in the spring of 2007 that I was discovering in a personal and meaningful way that the universe is much more organized and interconnected than the mainstream scientific establishment will have you believe.
And I was just getting started!
I put other places on the map, too, such as where I was working at the time, the location of Jazzbones where I bought the merchandise, just to name a few.
From that little piece of thermal paper I’ve discovered that I can draw a circle around its address on the map, and the edge of that circle will pass through two points of significance in Tacoma. Also, adding two more points— the place where I met Vicci (at work serving tables) and her workplace (Jazzbones playing a gig)— will make a nearly perfect parallelogram!
The odds of this just being total coincidence would have to be astronomical! I never actually spoke to Vicci about this directly. What exactly would I say?
“Hi, Vicci! The, um, stars on the map have spoken. The constellation says… a sailboat. Yup. Cool DVD, by the way!” Also, the path from the Shirley house to the S 12th St house to Jazzbones makes a right-angle turn.
Whoa… connect the dots!
Remember the “End of Days Line” from my previous post? Here’s a recap: If you use Google Maps’ “measure distance” tool by right-clicking on the map, you can get accurate distances measured along a path across the globe (not flat disk, sorry). I showed that by starting a path on one end at Cape Infanta, South Africa and placing the other end on Days Island in Tacoma, you get a distance of 16,666 kilometers, among other things.
If you place our “sailboat constellation” over that line, you will see that it passes through two of her places on the map.
“End of Days Line” passes by Jazzbones as I mentioned in an earlier post, and also by the address on the receipt I got from buying the DVD at Jazzbones in 2007.
Have you noticed that the “sail” line from the Shirley street house to the 12th street house runs parallel to the two (parallel) Narrows bridges? Is there a pattern emerging here? So let’s extend this line further, shall we?
So this line— beginning in Tacoma— goes to Mexico City where it intersects with another ley line from my previous post I called “The Longsword of Saint Michael” that goes to Haifa, Israel.
So, putting it all together, now: when you begin on ShirLEY (see what I did there? Or was it the Universe that put the “ley” in Shirley?) and follow the line to Mexico City, then turn and follow St. Michael’s Longsword ley line to Haifa, and then turn south to Cape Infanta, and then turn again back West to Boston and finally Tacoma; you’ll come back through the constellation and it’ll look like this:
Check out that global “bowtie”! What’s even more fascinating is in Tacoma where this path begins and ends there is a smaller bowtie.
Fractal bowties within large bowties on the map? And that orange triangle is 90 degrees! Mind blown. All from a dang receipt!
In conclusion, the universe– speaking to me through this receipt– is telling me the following things:
- Everything is connected. Words, letters, words within words, streets, numbers, angles, shapes, lines, bowties, people, everything. Look for patterns and synchronicities.
- This has been revealed to you because you are the Chosen One.
- Just kidding, don’t overthink it. There are no ‘chosen ones’… I think… wait, are there? Who knows. I’m not overthinking, I’m assessing. There’s a difference. Regardless, if there is, it’s not you, loser.
- Parallels are awesome. Look at and identify them whenever possible. They will reveal other things.
- Opposing triangles and crisscrossing lines make bowties. Pay attention to them. Actually, pay attention to all kinds of corresponding shapes. Not just because of that Ben Gibbard song.
- Also pay attention to symmetrical/mirrored shapes, too, because bowties usually fit into that category unless they’re lopsided like these examples above, and if so then defer back to the correspondence idea from before.
- I said don’t overthink it!
- Buy a sailboat for Vicci Martinez and give it to her at her next show.
- Do not test out the sailboat first before you give it to her because you’ll want to keep it for yourself.
- You may give her a model sailboat instead of a real one.
- You don’t have to give her anything, actually. She should give one to you. After all, you’ve been a good supporter of her music and career. Mostly.
- Don’t tell anyone about the other DVD. You know the one. You don’t? Neither do I. I don’t even know what I’m talking about. I must be overthinking again– yes, that’s it!
Thus the receipt of the universe has spoken.